It has been a while since I visited the Web Site, and even longer since I added to the blog. Reason – I started a new contract in Belfast – Great place btw – but it has meant that my focus has been on getting things together there, as opposed to setting up the web site. However back now.
The first thing I had to do was a refresher course on my Dev env set-up, passwords and state of the whole web site when I had left. Second thing was to register and delete the fifty or so SPAM ‘likes’. They are an annoyance, but that is all. The final thing was decide what my priorities were.
- Improve the blog visuals. Made a couple of small improvements. Need to run through the WordPress templates to get a better layout and text font.
- Bring everything up to date version wise.
- Investigate (and better still solve) the layout problem with the Web pages on certain devices
- Begin populating the page on State Oriented Programming.